La Sapinière lies at the center point for many sporting or cultural activities
Things to do
· Hiking: Many trails through woods and fields.
· Biking: Ravel
· Swimming pools during summer: Rochefort ( 5 km) – Chevetogne (12 km)
· Golf : Méan ( 25 km) – Durbuy (27 km) –Houyet (22 km)
· Kayaking: on the 'Lesse' or 'l’Ourthe'.
· Cross-country skiing: Forest of St Hubert (36 km)
· Glider: Airport of Saint Hubert (36 km)
· Caves of Han s/ Lesse (13 km)
· Wildlife parks of Bouillon (56 km) and Han s/Lesse
· Museum of the Battle of the Ardennes - Bastogne (50 km)
· The 'Domaine Provincial de Chevetogne' (12 km) concentrates in one place: magnificent playgrounds, sports and aquatic activities, places of culture, picnic and relaxation areas, tourist train, mini-farm, Museum, restaurants ...
· Durbuy: the world's smallest town (25 km)
· Rock Climbing: 'Adventures Valley' in Durbuy. (28 km)
· Supermarkets : Spar in Aye (3 km), Delhaize -Carrefour-Colruyt in Marche (7 km) and Rochefort (7km)
· Shopping: Commercial park of Marche: H&M, Hema, Dema, Club, Ava, Stokker …